When you need advice and representation on probate matters, call the Law Office of David J. Workman. You'll get an attorney who is willing to take the time necessary to assess your case. Get the representation you deserve.
We are a full service firm in probate matters:
- Probate Administration: When a loved one passes, we can represent you to ensure a quick and efficient administration of your loved one's estate.
- Summary Probate Procedures: Sometimes a formal probate or trust administration is not required to administer your loved one's affairs. Our office can save you money by determining the proper procedure to resolve your case.
- Trust Administration: Competent representation and advice is critical to ensure the administration of your loved one's trust estate to maximize the benefit for their beneficiaries and protect it against creditors or individuals who seek to defeat your loved one's intent.
- Trust Litigation: Our office represents Trustees in defending the trust estate against third parties OR beneficiaries against Trustees who have breached their duties to the trust. We also represent those who wish to contest wills or trusts they believe do not represent the wishes of their loved ones.
- Will and Trust Contests: Sometimes deceptive individuals may seek to manipulate loved ones into signing a will or trust document that does not reflect their intent. We can advise and assist you with the experience necessary to ensure that dishonest manipulation is not rewarded.
- Conservatorships: If a loved one cannot care for themselves or manage their assets, we can represent you to seek court appointment to be responsible for your loved ones' affairs. A Conservator can be a family member, friend, or professional.
- Guardianships: If a minor child does not have an adult caretaker to manage their personal or financial affairs, we represent clients who seek court appointment to be responsible for the minor's affairs.